A Private Note to Our Members:
Our credit union is committed to making available financial products and services that will enable you to meet your financial needs and reach your financial goals. Protecting personal information and using it in a manner consistent with your expectations is a high priority for everyone associated with our credit union.
As a member of our credit union, you also have a responsibility to safeguard your financial information.
- Our credit union will collect only the personal information that is necessary to conduct our business. Such personal information may consist of first and last name, home or other physical address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number, or any other identifier that permits the physical or online contacting of a specific individual. That means just what is necessary to provide competitive financial products and services – no more.
- Our credit union will protect your personal information. Our credit union will maintain strong security controls to ensure that member information in our files and computers is protected. Where appropriate, we will use security-coding techniques to protect against unauthorized access to personal records, ensure accuracy and integrity of communications and transactions, and protect member confidentiality.
- You will always have access to your information. As a member of our credit union, you will always have the opportunity to review your information and make necessary changes to ensure that our records are complete and accurate.
- Our credit union will only share information when absolutely necessary. We will only share information to administer the products and services we provide, or when we partner with other businesses to offer a broader array of products and services.
- Our credit union will partner only with businesses that follow strict confidentiality requirements. The businesses we select will offer products designed to enhance our members’ economic well being. Under no circumstances will we authorize these firms to charge your account without your express consent, and we will not sell member information to telemarketing firms.
The Befit Financial FCU Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Befit Financial FCU Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Befit Financial FCU reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Befit Financial FCU Site/Services are offered. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions and additional terms. Your continued use of the Befit Financial FCU Site/Services constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Personal and non-commercial use limitation:
Unless otherwise specified, the Befit Financial FCU Site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Befit Financial FCU site.
Links to third party sites:
No unlawful or prohibited use:
As a condition of your use of the Befit Financial FCU Site/Services, you will not use the Befit Financial FCU Site/Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Befit Financial FCU Site/Services in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Befit Financial FCU Site/Service(s) (or the network(s) connected to any Befit Financial FCU Site/Service(s)) or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Befit Financial FCU Site/Service(s). You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Befit Financial FCU Site/Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Befit Financial FCU Site/Service, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Befit Financial FCU Sites/Services.Service Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Befit Financial FCU reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Befit Financial FCU Site/Services and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Befit Financial FCU may also terminate or suspend your access to Befit Financial FCU Site/Service(s) for inactivity, which is defined as failing to log into a particular service for an extended period of time, as determined by Befit Financial FCU. Upon termination of the Befit Financial FCU Site/Service, your right to use the Befit Financial FCU Site/Service immediately ceases. Befit Financial FCU shall have no obligation to maintain any content or to forward any unread or unsent messages to you or any third party.
Copyright and trademark notices:
All contents of the Befit Financial FCU Web Sites are: © 2002 Befit Financial FCU All Rights Reserved and/or its suppliers, 173 Plaza Drive Suite 1001, Vallejo, California 94591.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.